f Cassidy murders Meek Mill with a diss song R.A.I.D [Best In History] Cassidy murders Meek Mill with a diss song R.A.I.D [Best In History] Cassidy murders Meek Mill with a diss song R.A.I.D [Best In History]

Sunday, January 06, 2013

Cassidy murders Meek Mill with a diss song R.A.I.D [Best In History]


You know the first time I was gonna download this track, I saw it was 14MB (I reduced it to 7MB) in size and I was like WTF!!! How long is this track, then my eagerness and anticipation overshadowed my data economy, and I went on and downloaded the track, noticed it was over 10 minutes, at that point I was gonna tweet at meek to tell him to dig his grave without even hearing the song yet, but then I remembered he probably heard it already. So I hit play and then …………………… GAWD!!! Ok I’ve been on earth for over 20 years, gone on youtube, heard lots of diss rap, battles and downloaded battle songz and all that shit, and I can tell you with all authority that I’ve never heard anything like this. Swear down, Meek chose the wrong person to diss, cause cass is the king of battle and diss, you just can’t eat him up in a battle.
When I heard Cassidy did another diss song for Meek Mill after “Me, Myself and My I-phone” I was eager to do a countdown of diss lines off the song, maybe something like a top 50, and then when I was listening, I realized if I was going to do that, then I could as well just turn this blog to a “lyrics website” cause all lines were just too deep. Meek Mill’s career might just be going down the drain
An advice for meek? Don’t ever reply this, cause Cassidy has gone into battles over 5000 times and has never lost any, so the smart decision just stop tweeting, dissing and yelling. Just do your thing and stop talking to Cass cause that nigga will eat u up easily. DOWNLOAD---> Cassidy - R.A.I.D


1 comment:

  1. For most recent news you have to visit the web and on web I found this site
    as a finest web site for most up-to-date updates.

    Here is my homepage :: resting pulse rate

    ReplyDelete